The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana started in the year 2019 by Prime Minister Modi is the most prestigious scheme being created for the development of the farmers in India. Under this scheme a sum of Rs 2000/- is given in each installment.
This scheme is for farmers and small landowners. You can do the PM Kisan Registration online through the official website pmkisan.gov.in. After this you can PM Kisan Status Check 2023 to find whether registration is approved or not. For more information to the readers we have provided complete details on how to check PM Kisan Status 2023. Read the complete article to get all the necessary details.
PM Kisan Status Check 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 is for the benefits of the farmers by providing them assistance of Rs 2000/- in every installment. In order to get the advantage, the farmers have to contact the Patwari or the RO of their area. The registration for this scheme can be done by paying a certain fee at the Common Service Centers (CSC). The farmers who have applied for this scheme are now eager to know the PM Kisan Installment Status 2023. The farmers whose name will be there in the installment list will get the amount of Rs 2000/- and they can get to know this through PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check 2023.
Now as the 13th Installment is released, beneficiaries are checking the status of their Payment and other important information from pmkisan.gov.in.
|Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Kisan samman Nidhi Yojanan|
|Objective||Monetary help to farmers|
|Total Eligible Farmers||11 Crore|
|Installment Amount||Rs 2000/-|
|Annual Assistance||Rs 6000/-|
|Article category||Yojana Of GoI|
|Total installments in year||3|
PM Kisan Status Check 2023 Direct Link @ pmkisan.gov.in
|PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023||Go Here|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023||Go Here|
|PM Kisan Farmer Registration Status 2023||Go Here|
|Aadhaar Details Update||Go Here|
|Refund Status Check 2023||Go Here|
|New Farmer Registration Form||Go Here|
|Helpdesk/Query Form||Go Here|
|Aadhar Card EKYC Online||Go Here|
PM Kisan Yojana Status Check 2023 By Mobile Number
The eligible farmers can do Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana Status Check 2023 by their mobile numbers using the various straps followed below.
- Visit the pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Tap the pm kisan beneficiary status button.
- Enter the mobile number and the OTP you have received through the SMS.
- Your pm kisan beneficiary status will be shown on the screen.
- So using this simple process you can check the PM Kisan Status 2023 using your mobile number.
Steps To Check PM Kisan Installment Status 2023
In case you haven’t received your installment in your bank account then you must check the PM Kisan Installment Status 2023 on pmkisan.gov.in. In case you don’t find your name in the Kisan Beneficiary List then you can contact through the official website.
- Visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the Farmers corner and click the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status option.
- New page will open on your screen, enter your Aadhar number and mobile number.
- The complete information about the PM Kisan Installment Beneficiary List 2023.
Pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2023
|14th Installment||May to July|
|15th Installment||August to November|
|16th Installment||December to March|
Eligibility to PM Kisan Scheme 2023
PM Kisan Scheme 2023 is for small and marginal farmers of our country. There are around 12 crore small farmers in the country. The Government is providing help to these small farmers under this scheme. But before going further we must check who all are the beneficiaries to this yojana.
- This scheme is under the Central Government, so the beneficiary has to be a citizen of India.
- It is mandatory to get the land owner’s name in the Bhulekh Database of the Government.
- Being a marginal farmer, it is important to have Khasra-Khatauni documents to get the land size information.
- You need to have a Jan Dhan Bank Account.
- The beneficiary needs to have an Aadhar card, Identity Card, E-Shram card etc.
- There needs to be cultivation of land for only 2 hectares of land.
Exclusions Under PM Beneficiary List 2023
The ones who are not eligible for the PM Beneficiary List 2023 includes the following:
- Institutional land holders
- Any land holder of constitutional post
- Retired officers and employees of Central or State Government Ministries excluding the Group D employees..
- Any farmer family belonging to any member of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Municipal Corporation etc.
- Income Tax Payer in last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Lawyers, CA, Architects being registered with professional bodies.
Benefits of PMKSNY 2023
The benefits are provided to farmers under PMKSNY 2023. The farmers will get Rs 2000/- in each installment through the development. The beneficiaries will be easily able to check the pm kisan beneficiary status about the installment. The beneficiaries can even check the proper implementation of the scheme through the official website. The monetary fund will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account by the month of September 2022.
pmkisan.gov.in eKYC Status Check 2023
The PM Kisan eKYC is compulsory and any farmer who has not completed the eKYC will not get the installment in their bank account. You should check the PM Kisan eKYC Status 2023 through pmkisan.gov.in. using a mobile number to see every detail relating to the Application Form. Doing eKYC is simple, you just need to enter an Aadhar Card number and then enter the OTP you got on the mobile number to complete the eKYC. After this you will be eligible to get your name in the Beneficiary list and Installment will be credited to your bank account.
FAQs On PM Kisan Status Check 2023
The PM kisan Yojana is to provide financial help to small and marginal farmers for Rs 6000/-
All small and marginal farmers are the beneficiaries under PM Kisan Yojana.
The last date for PM Kisan eKYC is 31 December 2022.
Visit the official website, then search the mobile number and enter your mobile number, OPT will be sent to you, get all the information now. For more clear details visit the article above.
You can apply for PM Kisan Yojana through the official website pmkisan.gov.in.