KEAM Entrance Exam Application Form 2023 was made official on the website on 17 March 2023. The aspirants who are eligible shall start with the cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM Application Form 2023 by 10 April 2023 through the official website. All the applicants are required to complete the KEAM 2023 Registration through the official website cee.kerala.gov.in. Since the cee.kerala.gov.in Entrance Exam 2023 Notification is out, all the applicants shall check all the necessary information and the Kerala College Entrance Exam Eligibility 2023.
The applicants are required to Apply Online for KEAM Entrance Exam 2023 and pay the required KEAM Entrance Test Application Fee 2023 to complete the online applications. Through this post we have provided all the necessary details regarding KEAM Exam 2023 and the necessary documents to be uploaded.
Last Date to apply for the KEAM 2023 is over now and all of you must start the preparation for exam to secure good marks.
KEAM Application Form 2023
The entrance examination named Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) exam is conducted yearly to provide admission to the eligible aspirants to various colleges of Kerala state. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) conducts the KEAM exam for the admission to various professional courses like MBBS, Engineering, Architecture, BDS, Agriculture, Forestry etc. CEE has released the application form for the entrance examination which will be conducted soon. All the aspirants need to complete the KEAM Entrance Exam Application Form 2023 from 17 March 2023 to 10 April 2023 and the applications have to be completed online through the official website cee.kerala.gov.in. which is the official portal for KEAM.
All the aspirants need to first check their eligibility as per their course they wish to take admission for and then proceed with the KEAM Entrance Exam Application Form 2023. One should ensure that all the details in the application form are correct and need to start preparing for the entrance examination which will be conducted on 17 May 2023. Before the entrance examination the candidates will be provided with the admit card which will be out at least 10 days before the exam.
cee.kerala.gov.in Entrance Exam 2023 Notification
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala is all set to conduct the entrance examination for the admission to various professional courses in the colleges. All the aspirants are advised to check the cee.kerala.gov.in Entrance Exam 2023 Notification which has been out on the official website. KEAM Applications are open now and the candidates are requested to register online as soon as possible.
|Organization||Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE)|
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam 2023|
|KEAM Exam Level||State level|
|Keam Exam Type||Entrance exam|
|Courses offered||Professional degree courses|
|Application dates||17th march to 10th April 2023|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Exam Date||17th May 2023|
|Age limit||17 years or more|
|Counseling process||June 2023|
|Post type||Application Form|
KEAM Application Form 2023
- The KEAM exam is going to be conducted on 17 May 2023 for which the applicants need to get themselves registered.
- The cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM Application Form 2023 will begin from 17 March 2023 to 10 April 2023 and the applicants need to visit the official website to complete the online applications.
- The eligible candidates need to fulfill their requirements and later complete the application form with all the correct details in it and shall upload the necessary documents.
- After the completion of the application form, the non refundable examination fee needs to be paid by all.
- In case there is any correction to be made in the KEAM Entrance Exam Application Form 2023, the applicants will be given sufficient time to do so.
- The applicants are advised to submit the documents within the time limit otherwise the aspirants themselves will be responsible for any rejection of the application form.
Kerala Entrance Exam Application Dates 2023
The table below will provide details on the Kerala Entrance Exam Application Dates 2023.
|Application Start date||17 March 2023|
|Application end date||10 April 2023|
|Last date to submit documents||20 April 2023|
|Application correction window||April 2023|
|Admit card date||10 May 2023|
|Exam date||17 May 2023|
|Result date||Before 20 June 2023|
Kerala College Entrance Exam Eligibility 2023
- The applicants under the Kerala College Entrance Exam Eligibility 2023 have to be citizens of India with age of 17 years or more.
- The applicants need to be 12th grade qualified from the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or its equivalent.
- The aspirants shall have scored more than 50% marks with the engineering subjects and the reserved category aspirants need to score at least 45% marks.
- The ones who are applying for the architecture courses need to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects in Class 12.
- The score of NATA will also be required by the applicants.
Ways To Apply Online for KEAM Entrance Exam 2023
All the applicants need to follow the below mentioned Guidelines to Apply Online for KEAM Entrance Exam 2023.
- Firstly, visit the official website of KEAM which is cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Secondly, on the homepage click on the registration link.
- Now the registration form will appear on the screen, providing all the necessary details to get yourself registered.
- After the registration is completed, the KEAM Online Application Form 2023 will open, now enter the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Now make the application fee payment and preview the application form once again.
- Download the acknowledgement receipt and later save the application form on your device.
- Through the above said steps, the KEAM Application Form 2023 procedure gets completed.
KEAM Exam Application Documents 2023
- Domicile certificate
- SSLC certificate
- 12th grade certificate
- Category certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Inter-caste marriage certificate if applicable.
KEAM Entrance Test Application Fee 2023
Every aspirant has to pay the required KEAM Entrance Test Application Fee 2023 through the online mode as well as the offline mode. The payment through online mode can be done through debit card, credit card or net banking. To make the offline payment the e-challan has to be generated. The payment of application fee once made is non refundable. Refer to the table below for the application fee details.
|Course||General category (Rs)||SC category (Rs)|
The ST category aspirants are exempt from the payment of application fees.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2023
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode as per the KEAM Exam Pattern 2023.
- The exam will be divided into 2 papers: Paper 1 of Physics and Chemistry and Paper 2 of Mathematics.
- A total of 120 questions from each section will be asked and 4 marks will be allotted for every correct response.
- The exam has to be completed in 2 hours 30 minutes for all the multiple choice objective questions.
- For every incorrect response, the applicants have to pay 1 mark each.
cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM Application Form 2023 Links
|KEAM Application Form 2023||Visit Here|
FAQs On KEAM Online Registration Form 2023
The cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM Application Form 2023 is open from 17 march to 10 April 2023.
The KEAM Exam Date 2023 is 17 May 2023 for all the courses.
The candidates can check the KEAM Application Fee 2023 from the table above.
The KEAM Application Form 2023 will be submitted at cee.kerala.gov.in.