The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has opened the One-Time Registration (OTR) for all the candidates who wish to apply for the posts under the APPSC. The candidates can save their basic details on the web portal so that the candidates can use them to fill in their application forms. This saves a lot of time for the candidates as they will not need to fill in the details over and over again. The candidates can use this information to apply for all the posts under the APPSC.
This includes the posts of Drug Inspectors, Agriculture Development Officers, Lecturer, Assistant Audit Officers, Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Computer Programmer, etc. The candidates can also modify the information in the OTR at any time they want. The information in the OTR is valid for a lifetime and can be used at any time to apply for the posts. The aspirants can check all the details regarding the APPSC One-Time Registration 2023 in the article given below.
APPSC OTR Registration 2023
The APPSC OTR Registration 2023 is open now on the official website and the candidates can apply for it. This initiative has been started to avoid unnecessary time consumption which the candidates have to undergo when they fill in their basic information repeatedly on the same website to fill up different posts. This also ensures that the data entered by the candidate remains secure and does not get leaked to a third party. This feature maintains the privacy and security of the candidates.
All the candidates are now required to complete their one-time registrations before applying for the posts. This step is mandatory now to help all the candidates to fill up their application forms. This also makes applying for the posts simpler thus the candidates can fill out the application form easily. The official website for appsc.gov.in OTR Registration 2023 is appsc.gov.in.
appsc.gov.in Online Application 2023
appsc.gov.in Online Application 2023 will be open on the official website for all the posts which are conducted by the APPSC. The aspirants will be required to complete their OTR before applying for any of the posts. All the candidates can check out the table given below for an overview of the APPSC One-Time Registration 2023. One Time Registrations must be completed with all the instructions as given in this post.
|Name||APPSC OTR Registration 2023|
|Authority Body||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Purpose||To Record Basic Details of The Candidate|
|Start Date||Available All The Time|
|Posts||All Posts Under The APPSC|
|OTR Modification||Any Time Before Applying For The Posts|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
|Eligibility||All Candidates Applying For Recruitment|
Features Of APPSC OTR Registration 2023
The APPSC OTR 2023 has a lot of benefits and features to help the candidates to apply for various posts. Some of the main features of the appsc.gov.in OTR Registration 2023 are given below.
- It saves all the basic details of the candidates including the candidate’s photograph, signature, educational qualifications and all the basic information about the candidate.
- The aspirants should keep in mind that the One-Time Registration is not an application form and they will need to fill in the application form and submit the application fee to apply for a post.
- The candidates do not need to submit any fee when they apply for APPSC OTR 2023.
- All the information which the candidate saves in the APPSC OTR Online Application 2023 is safely encrypted and saved on the official portal. Hence the candidates do not need to worry about any leaking of information.
- The candidates do not need to enter the basic information again in the application form if they have completed the OTR. This will save them a lot of time when they apply for different posts.
Arunachal Pradesh Civil Service Officers 2023 Vacancy List
The APPSC conducts the recruitment of various gazetted and non-gazetted posts in the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Some of the important posts under the APPSC are listed below.
- Drug Inspector
- Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)
- Tourist Information Officer (TIO)
- Language Officer
- Assistant (LDCE)
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Computer Programmer
- Research Assistant
- Assistant In Department of Disaster Management
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Medical Physicist
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Director
- Law Officer
How To Apply For APPSC OTR Registration 2023
The APPSC OTR Application 2023 is open on the official website now and all the aspirants can apply for the APPSC OTR Registration 2023 by following the steps listed below.
- Visit the official website of APPSC, appsc.gov.in
- All the aspirants will be able to find the option of ‘APPSC OTR Online Application 2023’ on the homepage.
- When they click on this option, they will be redirected to a new page where they will need to choose between ‘New User’ and ‘Existing User’.
- Choose the option of ‘New User’ and then another page will open up where you will see all the instructions to fill up the OTR form.
- Read the instructions and then proceed to fill out the OTR form. Upload all the necessary documents on this form as well.
- Then proceed to verify your email and mobile number by OTP. The aspirants should note that they do not need to any fee at this stage.
- After completing the OTR, you will be able to apply for any of the posts which are active in the APPSC.
APPSC OTR Registration 2023 Apply Online Link
FAQs On APPSC OTR Online Application 2023
- What is appsc.gov.in OTR Registration 2023?
The APPSC OTR Registration 2023 is an option which saves the basic details of the candidates on the web portal so that the candidates can use them to fill in their application forms.
- How can I fill out the APPSC OTR Online Application 2023?
You can fill out the appsc.gov.in OTR Registration 2023 form by following the steps mentioned in the article above.
- What is the benefit of the APPSC OTR Registration 2023?
The benefit of appsc.gov.in OTR Registration 2023 saves all the basic details of the candidates including the candidate’s photograph, signature, educational qualifications and all the basic information about the candidate in a safe manner and allows them to use it to fill out any application forms which open under the APPSC.