The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has started the recruitment process for various vacancies. The commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of Drug Inspectors, Agriculture Development Officers, Lecturer, Assistant Audit Officer, Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Computer Programmer, Post Graduate Teacher, etc. All the aspirants who want to appear in the exam were invited to apply for the APPSC Recruitment 2023 from October to November 2022. The APPSC Exam 2023 is scheduled to be conducted in January and February 2023. The APPSC Admit Card 2023 for different exams will be released on the official website in January and February 2023. The candidates who appeared in the exam are now eagerly waiting for the result to be declared. Furthermore, the commission has also released the APPSC Answer Key 2023 on the official website for the candidates to calculate their scores in the examination. All the aspirants should check the official website regularly for all the updates regarding the APPSC Result 2023 on appsc.gov.in.
APPSC Recruitment 2023
The APPSC Recruitment 2023 for various posts has begun on the official website and the candidates who have applied for the posts were able to appear in the exam in January 2023. The aspirants who clear the preliminary examination held in January 2023 will be able to proceed to the Mains examination which will be held in March 2023. The aspirants who clear the Mains examination will then be called for a personality test. After this, the commission will prepare final merit lists based on the scores of candidates in the Mains examination and personality test. All the top-ranking candidates in all the categories will then be called for document verification after which they will be informed regarding their postings. The recruitment process varies for every post according to the necessity of the job. The candidates selected in this recruitment will be posted across the whole state of Arunachal Pradesh depending on their ranks. The candidates can check out the post given below in order to find all the information related to the APPSC Recruitment 2023.
- BSEB 12th Scrutiny Form Online 2023(Out), Intermediate Copy Recheck
- PSTET Result 2023(Out): Paper 1, 2 Cut Off Marks, Merit List @pstet2023.org
- APPSC Admit Card 2023, appsc.gov.in Hall Ticket Download
- AP SSC Results 2023(Declared), bse.ap.gov.in 10th Class Marks Memo check
- AP Inter 1st Year Results 2023(OUT), BIEAP Intermediate Result Link
- AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2023(Out): 12th Arts, Science, Commerce Marks Memo
- JKSSB Account Assistant Admit Card 2023(Released), FAA Exam Date @jkssb.nic.in
- KVS Admission 2023-24, Application Form Class 1 To 11 Online
- TATA Steel JET Result 2023, tatasteel.com Cut Off Marks Direct Link
- RRB SSE Recruitment 2023, Notification, Application Form, Apply Online
- MP RTE Lottery Result 2023(Out) Class 1 to 8 Admission List @rteportal.mp.gov.in
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card 2023(Released): Exam Date @ jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2023-24(Announced): Admission List – Released
- WB Madhyamik Result 2023(Out), West Bengal 10th Result Name Wise Link
- CUET UG Admit Card 2023(Released), Hall Ticket Download at cuet.samarth.ac.in
- UKPSC Forest Guard Result 2023(Out), Merit List, Vanrakshak Cut Off
- CBSE Result 2023(Out): Class 10, 12 Release Date & Time @cbseresults.nic.in
- GUJCET 2023 Answer Key, Result Date(Out), Cut Off Marks, Scorecard
- Aadhaar PAN Card Link Online – Last Date, Steps, Status Check
- JNVST Class 11 Admission 2023 Online, Registration, Application Form
APPSC Notification 2023
The APPSC Notification 2023 for different posts will be released by the commission. All the candidates are advised to check the table given below for all the important dates related to the exam so that they do not miss any of them.
|Name of The Exam||APPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Drug Inspectors, Agriculture Development Officers, Lecturer, Assistant Audit Officer, Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Computer Programmer, Post Graduate Teacher, etc.|
|APPSC Notification 2023||August-September 2022|
|APPSC Application Date 2023||October 2022 to November 2022|
|APPSC Exam 2023||January and February 2023|
|APPSC Admit Card 2023||January 2023|
|APPSC Answer Key 2023||January and February 2023|
|APPSC Result 2023||February and March 2023|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2023
The Government of Arunachal Pradesh has announced 2000+ vacancies for different posts in the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The table given below covers all the posts announced by the APPSC for the year 2023
|Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)||08|
|Tourist Information Officer (TIO)||01|
|Assistant Audit Officer||08|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||259|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||77|
|Assistant In Department of Disaster Management||02|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||04|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||17|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||15|
|Finance and Accounts Officer||02|
|Assistant Section Officer||13|
|Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication/Radio Technician)||10|
|Medical Officer (Allopathy)||69|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Exam Calendar 2023
The Arunachal Pradesh PSC will soon release the official APPSC Exam Calendar 2023 on its official website. Meanwhile, the candidates can check out the table given below for the expected schedule of various recruitments.
|Posts||Preliminary Examination||Mains Examination|
|Drug Inspector||September 2023||December 20233|
|Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)||January 2023||March 2023|
|Tourist Information Officer (TIO)||January 2023||March 2023|
|Language Officer||February 2023||May 2023|
|Lecturer||February 2023||April 2023|
|Assistant (LDCE)||March 2023||July 2023|
|Assistant Audit Officer||March 2023||July 2023|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||March 2023||July 2023|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||August 2023||November 2023|
|Computer Programmer||—||August 2023|
|Research Assistant||August 2023||November 2023|
|Assistant In Department of Disaster Management||August 2023||November 2023|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||July 2023||October 2023|
|Medical Physicist||—||July 2023|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||June 2023||August 2023|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||June 2023||August 2023|
|Assistant Director||—||September 2023|
|Law Officer||June 2023||October 2023|
|Finance and Accounts Officer||May 2023||July 2023|
|Assistant Section Officer||June 2023||October 2023|
|Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication/Radio Technician)||—||September 20233|
|Sub-Inspector (Civil/IRBN)||June 2023||October 2023|
|Medical Officier (Allopathy)||May 2023||July 2023|
APPSC Exam Syllabus 2023
- The Arunachal Pradesh Exam Syllabus 2023 is available on the official website.
- The syllabus is available for all the posts announced by the APPSC and it varies slightly for different posts.
- The main overview of the exam pattern is given in the table below for the candidates to understand the recruitment process.
- Paper 1 is usually of qualifying nature and the candidates just need to secure minimum qualifying marks in the exam.
- Paper 2 and Personality Test are used to score the candidates. The performance of the candidates in these exams is used to prepare the final merit list for recruitment.
- The candidates securing top-ranks in the final merit list will be selected for the posts depending on the availability of the vacancies.
|Stages||Type of Exam|
|Paper 1||Objective Type exam, Covers General topics such as Logical Reasoning, Mathematics, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Language and topics Related to the Posts|
|Paper 2||Can Be Descriptive or Objective in Nature depending on the Post. Covers all The Topics Related to the Posts, General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Personality Test/Viva-Voce||Interviews of the candidates to check their suitability for the posts.|
APPSC Admit Card 2023
- The APPSC Admit Card 2023 for the preliminary examination was released on the official website in January 2023.
- The preliminary exam will be of an objective type and will be held in January and February 2023. It will include questions from History, Polity, Geography, Indian and Arunachal Pradesh current affairs, mental ability and Science and Technology. There will be a negative marking of ⅓ rd marks in the exam.
- The aspirants who qualify the preliminary examination will be called for the Mains examination which will be held in March and April 2023 depending on the post.
- The aspirants will be able to download their APPSC Mains Admit Card 2023 from the official website in March 2023.
- The candidates need to clear the Mains examination in order to be eligible for the Personality test or viva-voce.
APPSC Result 2023
- The APPSC Result 2023 for the preliminary examination will most likely be released in January and February 2023 depending on the posts.
- All the candidates who appeared in the exam will be able to check their results on the official website.
- The candidates who cleared the exam will be called for the Mains examination which will be held in March and April 2023.
- The candidates will only be able to check whether they have qualified for the Mains examination or not on their scorecards.
- The marks of the preliminary examination will not be used in the preparation of the final merit list.
- The final merit list will be prepared after the Mains examination and the Personality Test has been conducted.
APPSC One-Time Registration OTR 2023
- The APPSC One Time Registration OTR 2023 is a mandatory step that every candidate must complete when they are applying for any post under the government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- One-Time Registration is not an application form for any of the posts.
- This step collects the basic information of the candidates so that it is easier for them to apply for any of the posts.
- The candidates do not need to submit any fee for their one-time registration.
- The candidates will need to submit the following details during their One-Time Registration (OTR).
- Recent passport size photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Academic details of the candidate such as their Class X. XII, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Valid email address and mobile number.
- The candidates only need to apply once for the One-time registration and then they will be able to apply for any future posts released by the APPSC.
Process for APPSC One Time Registration 2023
All the candidates need to apply for the APPSC One-Time Registration 2023 in order to apply for any of the posts released by the APPSC. You can follow the steps given below in order to apply for the APPSC One-Time Registration 2023.
- First, you will need to open the official website of APPSC, appsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will be able to see the option of ‘One-Time Registration’, click on this option.
- Then a new page will open up where you will be asked to choose between ‘New User’ and ‘Already Registered’. Choose the option of ‘New User’.
- Then you will see the instructions to fill the OTR. Carefully read these instructions and then click on ‘Proceed’.
- Then a new page will open where you will need to fill in all your details.
- Carefully fill out the form and then verify your email ID and Mobile number by using OTP.
- After the verification, your One-Time Registration will be complete.
- Then you will be able to apply for any of the posts which are released by the APPSC.
Link For APPSC One Time Registration 2023
|APPSC Recruitment 2023||appsc.gov.in|
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the APPSC Result 2023 be released?
The APPSC Result 2023 for Group 1 services will most likely be released on 27 January 2023. All the candidates will be able to check their results on the official website by following the steps mentioned above.
- What is the exam pattern of APPSC 2023?
The exam for the recruitment for Group 1, Group 2, Grama Sachivalayam, etc. is conducted in three stages. The exam consists of a Preliminary examination, Mains examination and a Personality test. The candidates will need to clear all the stages in order to get selected.
- Is APPSC Recruitment conducted every year?
The APPSC Recruitment is conducted every year for the recruitment of various posts under the Government of Arunachal Pradesh.